Monday, April 30, 2012

Chicago Home Tour

Between brunch and my appointment with the eye doctor yesterday, I spent a glorious two hours in Starbucks doing absolutely nothing but drinking mint green tea and browsing Chicago Magazine Home + Garden on my iPad. In retrospect, I should have continued with that lovely afternoon instead of heading on to the optometrist; I got talked into getting my eyes dilated and spent the afternoon looking like a shark and trying desperately to read work emails without going cross eyed. I decided it was a sign and spent the evening watching HGTV and The Client List  on demand... I am ashamed to admit just how much the latter.

I digress.

I saved some of my favorite photos from my virtual home tour to share with you. Chicago is known for its gorgeous architecture and I love that it's just as beautiful inside as it is out. I hope you enjoy too!










7 comments:

  1. Holy eff I love that first image of the dining room. The chandy and chairs are ridic...I'd probably throw a rug under the table though, I can't help myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt, throw a rug on it!

    Serious question!! If I have ugly brown carpet in my apartment, can I put a rug over it or is that just like a bad toupe and its only going to make the issue MORE noticeable? -L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rug over carpet!!!!!!!! It's like concealer over a zit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really??? sooooo exciting, i thought that was going to get a big fat no... i'm totally going rug shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many rugs. That's my motto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? I'm going to rug the sh*t out of my baby apt... stay tuned, girls. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete