Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Unique Script + Handwriting Fonts by Måns Grebäck

When I updated my computer recently, I lost a lot of my carefully collected font collection from over the years.

In rebuilding and looking to update my blog, I was searching for well-curated lists of script or handwriting fonts available for download and found myself less than enthused with the results. If I see Jenna Sue one more time...

I was digging through FontSpace and immediately started noticing a trend in the fonts that I loved: they were all by one font creator, Måns Grebäck. His handwriting fonts are stunning, unique and available for free for personal use and average around $60 for purchase.

He has over 200 fonts available for free here - all perfect for a updating your blog graphics, creating invitations, etc. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment