Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Backyard BBQ

I finally got a lot of posts transferred over from DeuxChicago, where my sister and I blogged for the last few years. If you've clicked over from DC, thanks for coming by :)

It finally, finally turned into the beautiful Chicago we all live for and I spent a great weekend afternoon at a BBQ, drinking sangria, playing bags and using my friends as my personal photography subjects. They photograph well, what can I say? I really need a dog pronto, that guy was born to be a star.




 





2 comments:

  1. omgggggggggggggggggggg... how did i not know about thiiiiiis?? maybe cuz i do my rounds on blogs too infrequently. sigh. i loooooove!!! omg and al paints?!?! da funk? i want one!! whoever took the pic of you needs to learn some focus skillz... show them w'sup laurz! happy for you! can't wait to see you and the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo, clearly I haven't been reading blogs for awhile.
    I'm in love with your new interweb home. It's fantastic. Period.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete