Friday, April 11, 2014

Illustration: Indian Wedding Portrait



I was encouraged to get a physical calendar to write things down so that maybe, maybe I stood a chance of screwing up less dates. (I was also encouraged to choose a wedding date of 4/4 so that I stood a chance with annivesary-remembering, but that's neither here nor there.) I got the calendar, but I still can't keep it all straight. This year's going to be a doozy! 

Thankfully, it's all great stuff. In particular is the wedding of two of my favorite people on the planet, my best friend and a long standing friend of mine. I enjoy the bragging rights of introducing this beautiful couple almost 10 years ago now, though I clearly have nothin' to do with the beautiful life they've built themselves. 

I tear up just thinking of celebrating with them! This is an illustration I created out of one of their engagement portraits. It's actually the first time I've done a couple and I can't believe I haven't done it sooner... so fun! 

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment